We respect your right to privacy and therefore want to inform you how we secure, collect, and store your data, and what rights you are entitled to. By using the Website (www.meatrpg.com), you consent to the practices described below.
By using the Website (www.meatrpg.com), you consent to the practices described below.
I. Personal data administrator
The Administrator of personal data is TRIPPIN BEARS Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań, 61-547, Wierzbięcice 53/3, Poland, entered into the National Court Register, KRS: 0000832701, NIP: 7831814097, REGON: 385748786.
The Seller processes the Users’ personal data in accordance with the law in force, in particular in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The Seller, as the Administrator of personal data, collects personal data provided when using the Website with the greatest care and in accordance with applicable legal regulations, respecting the right to privacy protection and guaranteeing to the Users that the data provided shall be properly protected against any unauthorized access.
The Administrator does not sell or otherwise make available to third parties the personal or address data of the Users without their explicit consent, except where paragraph 5 applies.
The Seller is entitled to disclose the personal data he administrates only to the subjects entitled by the provisions of law.
II. Personal data processing
The User remains anonymous until he fills in the Registration Form or the Contact Form, places his first Order, or subscribes to the Administrator’s newsletter.
The Store Owner processes the Users’ personal data (in particular: name, surname, address, including street, house number / flat number, city, zip code, country, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as the login and the password of the Account) to the extent necessary to create, shape, or change the content of the Agreement.
In addition, in order to create an Account, as well as when expressing consent to receive commercial information by electronic means (newsletter), except for the personal data specified in paragraph 3 above, the Seller may also request the Customer to provide his gender and age.
Providing personal data referred to in paragraph 3 above is voluntary, but failure to do so may result in the inability to use the Store, i.e. to place an Order.
The personal data collected when creating an Account or placing an Order in the Store is processed in order to perform an Agreement, i.e. according to art. 6 sec. 1 item b of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’). The basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to conclude or perform an Agreement. This information is used only to process an Order, including issuing a proof of purchase (a receipt or a VAT invoice), and shipping Products. The Store has the right to share the collected data with its trading partners, only with a view to the correct implementation of an Order.
The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of legal provisions (arising from tax law or accounting regulations), i.e. according to art. 6 sec. 1 item c of GDPR.
According to art. 6 sec. 1 item c of GDPR, we shall also process personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party (i.e. our partner companies, the recipients of data) to check its security and:
- a) to analyse it (i.e. to select services in terms of customer needs, optimise Products on the basis of the Users’ interest and technical logs, optimise service processes on the basis of the course of sale and post-sale services, including complaint services, analyse customer satisfaction, and determine the quality of our service),
- b) to archive and secure data,
- c) to settle, defend, and pursue claims,
- d) to conduct direct marketing of Products, including to select Products in terms of customer needs (see Cookies Policy),
- e) to conduct direct marketing of products and services of our partner companies (e.g. in the form of discount coupons) to the extent determined by an analysis of the legitimate interests, carried out and documented.
Any personal data collected on the basis of the consent granted shall be processed only for the purpose for which the consent was given.
Without the Customer’s consent, his personal data cannot be used for marketing purposes. The Customer may consent to receive commercial information by electronic means (newsletter) by completing an appropriate form or by marking an appropriate box when placing an Order. The consent expressed may be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the execution of Orders and without violating the legality of data processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
The User’s consent for data processing for marketing purposes referred to in paragraph 10 above is not necessary to use the Online Store, including to make purchases within.
The Store Owner may indicate the Users’ personal data (other than those listed in paragraph 3 above) necessary to use the Online Store, provided that it may only be processed with the prior explicit consent of the data subjects expressed after the Store Owner has notified them of the category of such data, the purpose and scope of its processing, and its recipients, unless legal provisions stipulate otherwise. The consent may be revoked at any time.
The User has the right to revoke the consent for data processing, including for marketing purposes, by sending an appropriate e-mail to [email protected] After deleting the User’s personal data, the Store Owner shall not further process it, unless such authorisation results from the applicable law.
The Store Owner collects the Users’ IP addresses and the information about the start, end, and scope of the Website usage recorded in the system logs. This information is used for statistical research and concerns only an IP address and a period when the address was logged on the Website. This information is not compiled with any other personal data.
Except for the data referred to in paragraph 3 above, the Online Store automatically collects data contained in cookies when using the Store. ‘Cookies’ shall be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in the Users’ end-devices, intended for using websites.
Cookies are used by the Store Owner only to operate the Online Store, including to recognise the User’s device and display the Website correctly, in accordance with his individual preferences, as well as to collect anonymous statistics for the Store. The data is not used to identify the Users. Read more about cookies in Cookies Policy below.
The collection of the Users’ personal data has been reported to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
III. Personal data storage period
The personal data is stored in a form that permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data is processed (performing an agreement, implementation of legal obligations related to tax law, direct marketing). After this time, the data is stored solely to secure claims or deleted.
IV. The rights of natural persons
Every data subject shall have the right to:
- a) access his personal data and receive a copy thereof,
- b) demand the rectification of his personal data,
- c) demand the removal of his personal data,
- d) demand limiting the processing of his personal data,
- e) transferring his personal data.
Any data subject may object to the processing of his personal data. To the extent that personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to withdraw the previously given consent at any time. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact form at www.meatrpg.com or submit a relevant request to: [email protected]
The request of a natural person is implemented immediately, no later than within 72 hours of its submission. In order to verify the identity of a person submitting the request, the Customer is asked to send a scan of his ID card / passport or a receipt with the company’s data. Nonetheless, neither these documents nor the information they contain are entered into any personal data filing system. They are deleted immediately after completion of the verification process. Such action is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subjects (art. 6 sec. 1 item c of GDPR).
If the data subject believes that the Administrator processes personal data in a manner inconsistent with the provisions on the protection of personal data, he may file a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for his place of residence, place of business, or place of the alleged violation.
V. Cookies Policy
The Website www.meatrpg.com automatically collects information contained in cookies. Cookies shall be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in the Users’ end-devices, intended for using the Website. They contain the name of the Website, a unique number, and their storage time on the end device.
The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a) to adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognise the basic parameters of the User’s device and to display the Website suitably, adjusting it to the User’s individual needs,
- b) to create statistics which help to understand how the Website’s Users use the Website to improve its structure and content,
- c) to maintain the User’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
- Within the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end-device until he logs out, leaves the Website, or closes the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end-device for a period specified in the cookie file parameters until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- ‘necessary’ cookies which enable the use of the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for the services requiring authentication within the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for detecting any authentication abuse within the Website,
- ‘performance’ cookies which enable the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages,
- ‘functional’ cookies which enable ‘remembering’ the settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- ‘advertising’ cookies which enable providing the Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (web browser) allows to store cookies in the User’s end-device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the settings of the User’s web browser or to inform about their placement in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- Cookie files placed in the end-device of the Website User may also be used by the partner advertisers and companies of the Operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the ‘Help’ section of the User’s browser menu.
VI. Google Analytics
We use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We implement activities in this area based on our legitimate interest in the production of statistics and their analysis to optimise our Website.
Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of our Website. The information collected in this way is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
Due to the fact that Google LLC is based in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it has joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of data protection required by the European regulations. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for the companies that have a Privacy Shield certificate.
As part of the cookie settings available on our Website, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Google Analytics or not.
VII. Pixel Facebook
We use marketing tools available as part of Facebook and provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. As part of these tools, we provide you with advertisements on Facebook. We implement activities in this area based on our legitimate interest in the form of marketing of our products or services.
In order to target personalised ads based on your behaviour on our Website, we have implemented Facebook Pixel, which automatically collects information about your use of our Website concerning the pages viewed. The information collected in this way is usually transmitted to a Facebook server in the United States and stored there.
Due to the fact that Facebook Inc. is based in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it has joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of data protection required by the European regulations. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for the companies that have a Privacy Shield certificate.
As part of the cookie settings available on our Website, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Facebook Pixel or not.